Exit Site

Leave this site safely

You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.

To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.

Declaring an academic major or minor

To declare a major or minor, complete the online form at: https://forms.brockport.edu/view.php?id=6957401

You can stop in at the Academic Success Center to discuss your options with an Advisor for declaring a minor or changing your major or minor.
You can also make an appointment with your advisor to discuss declaring a minor or changing your major.